Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Enough evidence to convict 10 OJ's

Greer slips up and admits he accelerated after the third shot which is always the last shot for people who are lying. He sped off after his second turn and right after he fired the fatal shot.

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recollect whether you accelerated before or at the same time or after the third shot?
Mr. GREER - I couldn't really say. Just as soon as I turned my head back from the second shot, right away I accelerated right then. It was a matter of my reflexes to the accelerator.
Mr. SPECTER - Was it at about that time that you heard the third shot?
Mr. GREER - Yes, sir; just as soon as I turned my head
.

This testimony is golden and would convict anyone on trial for murder in a heartbeat. He admits to turning twice here but officially said he turned only once. OOPS!


Mr. SPECTER - Do you have an independent recollection at this moment of having heard three shots at that time?
Mr. GREER - I knew that after I heard the second one, that is when I looked over my shoulder, and I was conscious that there was something wrong, because that is when I saw Governor Connally. And when I turned around again, to the best of my recollection there was another one, right immediately after.
The one you fired, you imbecile!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment