Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot back

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't knowMr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."
Mr. SPECTER - Can you describe what that man looked like?
Mrs. HILL - He wasn't
Mr. SPECTER - How tall was he?
Mrs. HILL - He wasn't very tall.
Mr. SPECTER - Was he more than 5 feet tall, or can you give me any meaningful description of him?
Mrs. HILL - Well, yes; but I don't want to.
Mr. SPECTER - Why is that?
Mrs. HILL - Well, because I had told several people and I also said it that day down there and the person that I described, and I am fully aware that his whereabouts have been known at all times, and that it seems that I am merely using a figure and converting it to my story, but the person that I saw looked a lot like---I would say the general build as I would think Jack Ruby would from that position. But I have talked with the FBI about this and I told them I realized that his whereabouts had been covered at all times and of course I didn't---at that time I didn't realize that the shots were coming from the building. I frankly thought they were coming from the knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Why did you think they were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - That was just my idea where they were coming from.
Mr. SPECTER - Would you draw the knoll on the picture, where you mean by the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - This area in front of the Book Depository---it's right here.
Mr. SPECTER - Just draw me a circle as to where you had a general impression the shots were coming from.
Mrs. HILL - This is a hill and it was like they were coming from right in there. That's when I looked up and saw that man and all the rest of the people were stunned and not moving in that area and yet he was getting out of there--I thought that probably he had done it, and so I went to catch him, for some reason.
Mr. SPECTER - Now, did you have a conscious impression of the source of the first shot that you heard, that is, where it came from?
Mrs. HILL - Well, evidently I didn't because the only conscious recollection I have of that---I mean---until all this other came out---I had always thought that they came from the knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Did you have any conscious impression of where the second shot came from?
Mrs. HILL - No.

Mr. SPECTER - Any conscious impression of where this third shot came from?
Mrs. HILL - Not any different from any of them. I thought it was just people shooting from the knoll---I did think there was more than one person shooting.
Mr. SPECTER - You did think there was more than one person shooting?
Mrs. HILL - Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER - What made you think that?
Mrs. HILL - The way the 'gun report sounded and the difference in the way they were fired-the timing.
Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right.

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.
THE GUN IN THE AIR COVERED BY A LAUGHABLE FORGERY COMMITTED IN THE 1960'S. GREER FIRED THE FATAL SHOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment