Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Right rear exit by Jackie'O and Killer Bill

"And just as I turned and looked at him, I could see a piece of his skull and I remember it was flesh colored. I remember thinking he just looked as if he had a slight headache. And I just remember seeing that. No blood or anything."
Photobucket
" I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing --- I suppose there must have been. But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

She means there was nothing in front that she could see but there must have been because the hole was on the rear. It was a small hole over the right eye, likely covered by his low hairline.

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

http://www.jfklancer.com/LNE/jbkwc.html

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top.
Photobucket
Mr. Specter.

Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?

Mr. Greer.

No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.
Mr. Specter. Indicating the right eye. (GREER POINTED OVER HIS RIGHT EYE)

Mr. Greer.

I may be wrong.

Mr. Specter.

You don't know which eye?

Mr. Greer. I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter. Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer. I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.

Mr. Specter. Upper right?


Mr. Greer. Upper right side.


Mr. Specter. Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?


Mr. Greer. The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment